February 7, 2012

Nostalgie...





I was completely taken by this idyllic chateau in the provence...Chateau de Moissac.  Photographed by Henri Del Omo, Bernard Touillon & Patrick Van Robaeys.  Restored in 2008, this 17th century home to a noble family from Provence looks over a small village perched on a rolling hill.  The essence of romance as it was meant to be. (www.chateaudemoissac.fr)


Introduced to me by the blog Afflante, the last two images are a series of sculptures by UNMASK, a group of three artists from Beijing.  There is so much silent emotion captured in their impressions....


I came across the book, Patina Style, on a friend of the author's blog, Lost in Arles.  It is on my list of must haves for it's authentic style ideas.

2 comments:

  1. this house is breathtaking ... can i have one please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. I adore this rustic home - it screams romance!

    ReplyDelete