February 23, 2012

Naturally.....

I'm so affected by these photos created by the photographer Mikkel Adsbøl (again - I can't stop staring at his vignettes) they have such a natural romance about them.  But I had the urge to bring in my favorite bag, this season's Mulberry Messenger Bag - inspired by my darling sister (in-law)'s blog Styles by Ola who just posted Mulberry's a/w collection highlighting some of the best of London fashion week.   
  




Fritz Hansen, Gubi and Fredericia Furniture all feature a fresh look at wood in their latest collections. With a Scandinavian authenticity they remind us of all its endless variations - never failing to inspire.  Photos by Yellows.

3 comments:

  1. you inspire me everyday darling!! xoxo

    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your website and now that Ola has introduced me to it, I look forward to seeing more.
    Thank you for sharing your inspirations.

    Love,
    Joanna M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna! Thanks so much for your support...Looking forward to see you again!! Lots of Love - Mariya

    ReplyDelete